Routine schedules, low stimulus and familiar environments will make this an ideal setting for memory care needs. Rather than living in an institutional environment, we put your loved one at ease as they spend time in the living room by the fire or at the kitchen table, talking with staff as meals are prepared right before their eyes (and noses).
All food is prepared in the home and is not brought in from a central kitchen. Residents will smell, see and experience each meal – just like they do at home! We have a team of physicians, nurses, social workers, and therapists to help maintain your highest level of health and independence. We provide the same level of care as traditional nursing homes in a truly home-like environment.
- Private room and bathroom guaranteed!
- A kitchen right in your home so you can see, smell and hear the food being cooked – to work up your appetite – just like at home.
- Laundry services right in the home – not sent down to a “laundry room black hole””
- Covered front and back porches to give you plenty of safe places to get some fresh air
- Back patios open up to a shared courtyard with three other homes in our neighborhood campus
- Garage parking for convenient pickups for appointments or outings with family members
- Cozy fireplace dining and living room areas
- Lots of natural light with modern skylight windows and 18-foot open living area
- Caregiver ratios that allow staff to take the time to talk and listen and feel a part of our familyy
- All our beds are extra wide for your comfort and all have built in hardware to transform into a reclining chair position. You’ll have the comfort of sitting in a recliner without leaving your bed!
- 24 hour nursing care from RNs and LPN licensed nurses
- 1:6 staffing ration from C.N.A.’s – most nursing homes have a 1:12 ratio or higher – this gives our team time to be there for your needs when you need them
- On-site physician access to monitor your stay after the hospital to ensure you return home as quickly and safely as possible. Our physician and nurse practitioner are available to respond to changes in condition, medication changes and any other concern related to your health
- Personalized meal planning – with a dietician on staff full time (not contracted off-site like most nursing homes) you will have a uniquely personalized dining experience
- Pharmacy services – with all prescribed medications from your physician
- Physiatrist consultant on site to assist with physical health and pain management after your hospital stay
The staff in our long-term care homes will be specifically trained to address you’re your needs related to your care. Our services include:
- Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care
- COPD and CHF treatment
- Cardiac and pulmonary monitoring
- Stroke aftercare
- Wound care
- Diabetic management
- Sepsis recovery
- General rehabilitation from ailments and incidents that have required hospitalization
If you have a need for rehabilitation after being in a hospital – we invite you to get the same level of care as the large institutional nursing homes but in a brand-new, home-like environment as we get you ready to go back to your home.